14 Middlewood & Brother Brewery (1849-1852)

posted in: brewers, Cincinnati history, English | 0

The former Western Brewery was re-branded as the Middlewood and Brother Brewery after brothers George Jr. and Matthew Middlewood succeeded the Sr. Middlewood in the company. The brothers operated the brewery at this location for just three years before moving the operation to Hamilton Road (today Central Avenue), in 1852.